Sunday, December 15, 2013

Morose the Rose.

5. Nail Polish and eyeshadow can be found at Sephora, Riri Woo lipstick at MAC.

Hello, and happy Sunday! As of late I've been feeling glum.. I would say my wardrobe has been a reflection of my crappy mood, but in all honestly I wear my blacks and dark colors year long, regardless of my mood. I really do love those shades. Here's a little look I've put together, hope you enjoy!
Have a lovely week! Please follow me on my other social media listed below, trying to get into the habit of using them more often!


TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots! x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.