Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag

via weheartit.com
Hello lovelies, I won't excuse my abscenes, because come on, as frequent as they are they've become unexcusable. Anyways, I would like to do the Sweater Weather Tag. I've seen it all over the youtube interweb, not so much on the blogging interweb though... Soo here ya go! Feel free to do it as well, comment below so I can read your answers as well!

What are the questions?:
1. Favorite candle scent?
-Leaves by B&BW.
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
-Hot chocolate.
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
-Pumpkin patch field trip when I was but a five year old tot.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
-Guilty of both, but def. dark lips.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
-Anything spicy and cinnamony?
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
-Dressing/stuffing!
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
-As of now the leaves have commenced to change colors and fall. c:
8. Most worn sweater?
-My taupe Brandymelville lookalike cardy.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
-Anything dark, preferably wine colored.
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
-Jumping in leaf piles. Lol, I still don't "get" football.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
-Jeans, a butt load warmer than leggings.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
-Combat boots.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
-Not a big fan, to be honest.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
-As of now, obsessed with Scandal, and Reign!
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
-Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood.


There you go ladies, my fellow two readers I might have. Share with me your answers! Let me know if you agree/disagree with my answers! Hope all of your weekends are going fab. and may you have a wonderfull week!

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Cool tag ! Superr fun! Im a coffee girl( So comforting) and yes combats over UGGS ! Where I live there is snow on the ground - barely Fall :( xx I enjoyed this post!

    kouturekittenblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag, will do it when fall comes :)

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.