Saturday, October 12, 2013

Seldom and Sporadic.

Hello, anyone who reads this.
I know I suck at blogging on a daily, well monthly basis for that matter. I won't make up anymore excuses, my last three posts probably have a bunch of crappy ones for reference. I am alive though! I do want to continue blogging, as it is a creative outlet, an outlet I desperately need. 
I won't lie and make up dates I'll consistently blog, because c'mon.. who are we kidding?
I honestly don't have much to ramble about today. Much has changed, but I would prefer to actually dedicate more time to a post describing my life changes... I would however like to share a song and band I am currently OBSESSED with.  
The Ceremonies are absolute music goodness! Give them a listen. Until then my lovely two and a half readers. Have a lovely weekend. c:

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Everyone gets this way sometimes :) Don't worry, there are always people still wanting to read, not matter how many times you update.

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.