Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spring is almost a' bloomin'.

Flowy over-sized sweater/ floral skinnies/ taupe booties/ mint crossbody clutch

Hello lovelies, I don't know what the weather is like where you are but mine is in between late winter to almost spring. Our weather here in Georgia can't decide what it wants to be, some days we'll see cold, dreary winter days, other days we'll be showered with sunlight and cool, but warm breezies. This outfit is perfect for those in between days. Those in between days that are too cold, but not too warm. 
I hope you're enjoying your weather wherever it may be that you live! Let us rejoice that "spring is almost a' bloomin".
TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAMPHEED

2 comments

  1. I woke up this morning and my room was absolutely boiling, I couldn't believe it because it was freezing last night! I love the skinnies btw, that print is lovely!

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd soo wear all this , beautiful outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall