Monday, March 4, 2013

Quote Monday

5 comments

  1. So true today. The sun was warm but the wind was chilly. Excited for summer!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very accurate quote, and I love Charles Dickens.
    x http://sparkling-sea.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh Dickens. Makes me want to curl up with a good book and cup of coffee :) Don't forget to earn daily entries in my GIVEAWAY :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quote. Sadly, it's really only been cold here in Massachusetts lately.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall