Friday, March 8, 2013

NOTD: Pink Pastels & Glitter

I find myself saying "almost spring" in my most recent posts, but because it is "almost spring" I'm gravitating towards lighter tones. This NOTD is such a classic one I've seen on Instagram, Pinterest, weheartit, and tumblr. A simple nudie pastel pink with an glitter accent finger. You can never go wrong with that combo!
Revlon Petal Pusher/ Jafra Multi Glitter/ Bareminerals Starlight

I dusted on the bareMinerals eyecolor in Starlight on my middle finger, just to make the glitter pop, and cast a darker shade of a pale pink. What colors are you ladies enjoy this spring?
Have a great weekend! Happy Friday!
TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED

17 comments

  1. Pink and glitter... So perfect for Spring.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Dalia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE seeing other people nail art on their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love love love this!! I have some similar colours so will defiantly be recreating it!

    It would be lovely if you could check out my blog
    thepinksuitcase18.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color! I'll have to sport it come Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love this combo! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink pastels for spring :) Defiantly be rockin' some pastels then .
    xoNina

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have gorgeous nails and I love the glitter accent nail too!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Almost spring" is the most frustrating season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally gonna have to do this look on my nails. Looks totally fabulous love!
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would SERIOUSLY make my day.
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your nails!
    Really need to invest in some glitter varnishes
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall