Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Not TOO Girly Floral

Gray Muscle Tee/ Light Wash Denim Shorts/ Peach Backpack/ Floral Keds

As spring and warm weather approaches I bring you, my lovely readers this look. For those gals, who aren't particularly the most girly, but still want to keep it a little feminine. Last year, Doc Martens would've been ideal, but I for one do like the look of them, but know they aren't a trend I would rock. Sneakers however cater more to my sense of style, even though Doc Martens will still be trendy this spring/summer as well.

I was asked why I don't link the items I post. For one, I stopped doing so, after realizing most shops I find these items won't be available for international delivery. The purpose of these looks isn't for anyone to necessarily buy the exact look, but to feel inspired c:
Hope that clears that up, have a lovely day my lovelies!

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED

10 comments

  1. There are those days when I don't want to dress all girly, this is perfect. I am loving the versatile tank and those shorts are super cute!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these items! <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cute look! I would definitely wear the shorts and the top. I'm a full on girly girl so I would opt for a crossbody bag and some heeled booties. Really love this option for those not so girly girls like myself haha!

    <a href="http://sarahseebeauty.blogspot.com/>SarahSee. Beauty</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love that backpack, especially the color! So cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tee, so on trend. :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Fab post!!!great pics!
    Really nice blog!!!!do u want to Follow each other!?
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall