Friday, March 1, 2013

Don't worry, be happy.

Hello lovelies, I hope you've all had a splendid week with a wonderful weekend to come. 
I just wanted to share a little wisdom, and my obsession for my beloved Chuck Taylors.
"There's a certain type of happiness found in reliability."
A  quote, by me, that emerged from too much time alone with my own thoughts. Crazy how your own thoughts can lead to beautiful realizations, or terrible conclusions, in this case a beautiful realization. I seem to get a happy "high" from knowing certain things just work, and will work, in layman's terms are reliable. It's a comforiting feeling and a welcome one in my book.  Knowing something or someone can be counted on for their reliability gives me joy, and as said in the quote above a certain type of happiness.
So my lovelies, is there in random beauty of life you come upon randomly, or am I the only weirdo with wayyyyy too many epiphanies on a daily basis? Let me know! I love sharing small beauties of the word  and would love for you guys to share some too! Happy Friday, wishing you a great weekend!

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAMPHEED

3 comments

  1. Great quote, Dalia. I completely agree - it is such a great feeling to have that reassurance. Did you take the photo of the chucks too? The laces looks like hearts :)

    Happy Friday Dalia!

    PS. Love your new blog layout!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! Ha, I had forgotten I did that! And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh so true! I wish I could come up with my own quotes, my Pinterest is full of them!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall