Monday, February 25, 2013

Social Networking, I'm back!

Hello lovelies, after about a two week hiatus I'd like to say I'm back. Back to my regular blogging. Again, I appreciate the kind words on my Debby Downer posts, thank you all! Today I'd like to expand my social networking skills, as I've never been too good. Fear not, there's always room for improvement!
I'd like to follow fellow bloggers on the social networks I'm currently active on. I literally talk to like three people per social network, and although they're great, I'd like to meet new people with similar interests. If you'd like to follow me my links are plastered all over my blog, blog posts etc. 
I'd love to do  a follow Friday  but because my audience is still small, I don't think I'd make a dent in your followers.. Therefore lets all get to networking!
Leave me links! Leave me your twitter names, instagram names, tumblr links, pheed links I'd be happy to follow, if we have the same interests! I would hope you guys would like to follow me as well! I've never been keen on asking for followers, besides the occasional check out my blog comment, but without an audience on certain sites (i.e. twitter, instagram) interaction is key!
As I've said leave me your links! If I follow you I'll let you know!

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAMPHEED

4 comments

  1. YOUR BLOG IS AMAZING, ITS SO CUTE :)
    LOVE IT

    XX http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the way newspapers are failing, and media companies scrambling around to find a way to break even, social networking sites are one of the the few media conglomerates to be growing, expanding, and exploring new ways to seek revenue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your Twitter profile name is "Pheobe Buffay" and your twitter username is Laney Boggs! My favorite TV show + My favorite 90's chick flick (aside from Clueless)

    Camie
    http://wild-spirit.net

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall