Monday, February 11, 2013

Gift Guide: Valentine's Day Guy's Edition

7. Gucci Guilty Gift Set 8. Beanie 9. Concert Tickets

Hello my lovelies. It seems as though I've been gone for quite a while, my deepest apologies for the lack of posts lately. Life happens, ya know? Well, anyways, I bring you a little gift guide for that special guy in your life for the upandcoming Valentine's Day.
As I checked the links I noticed some products don't ship world wide, but as this is a guide maybe it'll spark some inspiration while shopping for your lucky guy!
I wish you a happy Monday, and hope you have a great week. More Valentine's day inspired posts in these last three days!
TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM

3 comments

  1. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gift guide! I bought my hubby a leather jacket for Christmas last year and it was his favorite gift. I don't know how I'll top that for Valentine's Day!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall