Friday, February 15, 2013

Fighter Friday

I've titled this blog post as "Fighter Friday", because I'm dealing with some more lows that I have to fight through. I don't want anyone to misconstrue these sad life posts, if you were to know me in real life you would know I rarely complain, but usually suffer in silence. Here, on this blogging platform I feel free of judgement to say how I really feel, and hope you guys are willing to listen.
As of late I've had no enthusiasm to do anything. My blog posts can be a reflection, if it hadn't been a holiday week I'm not sure you would've gotten any posts from me at all. I don't know if I'm just stuck in a rut, just feeling lack of inspiration for anything, or if it's something deeper than that.
Twelve years ago today I lost my grandmother, and every time I think of her I'm filled with sorrow.  As she was the nicest person in the world, I kid you not, and didn't get half of what she deserved before passing. Perhaps that's were my funk is coming from, but I doubt it as I've been feeling this was since my previous Low post, found HERE
I might just need a pick me up, but honestly right now I don't know what could genuinely cause me happiness. I also don't want to be looked at as ungrateful, as I'm appreciative of all my many blessings in life and recognize how fortunate I am. Yes, I have my inner demons, but don't we all? I still don't feel all too comfortable sharing my most personal issues over the interweb, so this post may be in vain as some won't be able to relate. I just want you to know that whatever you're going through you have to fight through it. I don't want to be an absentee blogger and I don't want to be a negative Nancy, but sharing how crappy I feel to my few followers helps a bit. It's an outlet after all  and a healthy one I might say.
I hope this will be my last post involving these kinds of feelings. I'm usually very cheerful and hope to convey that to my readers. I have been feeling a lack of inspiration as I've said, and would love to here any requests for blog posts. What would you like me to post about? Let me know!
So guys what do you do when you have a lack of will for everything? What's your pick me up? I'd love to know, maybe your remedies might help.
TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM

7 comments

  1. cool! like it!
    love your blog dear! could you please check out mine?
    it would be an honour!
    It's fashion damnit
    thank you so much!
    Lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    You have such an amazing lay out and your posts are so interesting!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    I have also a GIVEAWAY where you can take part!
    Kisses and hugs!

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry everything will get better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't worry, everything will get better! you will look back and have a nice laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to share your thoughts, I know what you mean, I use to feel bad about complaining about my problems when in reality they are small compared to others but it's okay because they are still your problems, they are still what you are going through. Maybe you could do a post listing the things that make you the most happiest in life? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great idea! Think I'll give it a go! Thank you Marianne!

      Delete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall