Wednesday, February 13, 2013

C2VD: Nighttime Date Looks

As I did in yesterday's post I bring your three different looks, but instead of daytime friendly these looks will be geared more so for the night. Hope you get inspired!
Black Form Fitting Dress/ Black Pointed Toe Pumps/ Silver Studs/ Red Lip/ Smokey Palette/ Gucci Guilty

Don't mind the black you'll see in further looks. I may be crazy, which I probably am, but nighttime and date looks make me think black? I find black so sexy when done right! Enjoy the looks!
Black Bodycon Dress/ Gold Clutch/ Gold Arm Candy & Earrings/ Red Pumps
Baby Pink Dress/ Nude & Gold Spiked Platforms/ Pink, Pearl & Gold Arm Candy/ Love Ring Set/ Heart Studs/ Gold & Pearl Headband/ Gold Box Clutch

Hope these looks spawned some inspiration! May whatever you're plans be for this Valentine's Day be better than any one before. 

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM

5 comments

  1. Those dresses are gorgeous, especially the first!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dresses! Such cute outfits =)

    With Love From, B
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog... It's so great and I love its style!
    Wanna follow each other?
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously love these looks they are so gorge!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall