Tuesday, February 12, 2013

C2VD: Daytime Date Looks

Printed Kimono Jacket/ White Tank/ Black Leggings/ Statement Jewelry/ Brown Booties/ Brown Satchel/ Brown Oxfords.

Hello lovelies I've decided to share three daytime date looks in lieu of the holiday that approaches. As we "Countdown to Valentine's Day", hence the title, I bring you some inspiration. If you're going on an awesome Valentine's date with your honey or friends these looks will be sure to come and handy. Above is a casual, relaxed look, below will be a semi formal and more athletic look. Hope these looks help inspire you, and I hope you enjoy!
Turquoise Skater-esque Dress/ Black Blazer/ Leopard flats (sorry they got snipped at the end!)/ Black Satchel/ Earth toned Jewelry
Denim Shirt/ Graphic Tee/ White Skinnies/ Fringe Bag/ Beanie/ White Chuck Taylors

Hope these daytime looks helped you out for whatever it is you're planning!

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM

8 comments

  1. Oh I love the athletic one! I am all for casual and comfy (as you can probably tell)!! Love all the collections, Dalia.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last look!

    xoxo
    Kareena

    http://losangelesbrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kimono!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue shirt! XOXO
    Donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is that kimono from?! Please respond! Need it in my life x

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall