Monday, January 14, 2013

Until the Wee Hours

As I've stated, I was unhappy with all the pink on my blog. Don't get me wrong, I like the color, but I've said numerous times I gravitate towards darker colors. As you can see I've changed everything! I do think this style/colors suite me a whole heck of a lot better! All graphics were done by me, which as a PSP noobe I'm very proud of! 
Tell me what you think! I worked until the wee hours of the morning on this, hence the title of this post! Yes, I got a little lazy; if you look at older posts the pink and blue links will still be in some of those posts. A sister was tired! I am pleased with the outcome though. Although I'm pleased, I know I won't want to stick with this layout forever. What can I say I like designing! I'd love feedback from my lovely readers, after all you are the ones visiting this site!

1 comment

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall