Thursday, January 3, 2013

Random Chatter

As I sip my spearmint tea to fend off these sickness germs I write to you my most recent Random Chatter.
Its been a month since I've been a serious blogger, and so far I'm loving it! My following is small, but those few are greatly appreciated. I really do love reading your comments and input, and can only hope you like the content I'm posting! Still working out some kinks, (i.e camera situation) but I look forward to this new year of blogging! If you'd like to see any posts in particular please do let me know. I would love to meet a goal of five hundred followers sometime this year, and would hope to do a giveaway if that were to happen.
I'd also like to revamp my blog, the pink really isn't me... as I've stated numerous times I gravitate towards darker colors and see my blog going there soon as well. All in due time, all in due time. Again thank you for reading my blog, this humble soul holds you with such gratitude.  

16 comments

  1. Glad you're enjoying blogging - I've been doing it for 9 months now it really is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, good luck the revamp and happy new year :)
    Rosie
    x
    littlestagg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog and happy new year! x
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your mug! Happy new year! x

    Tanya from Cats and Clothing
    P.S. Please check out my first giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only just started blogging, but I'm loving it so far. Everyone is so friendly too! :) Your blog is great!

    Frankie x
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mug or maybe the tiger that's on it. hahaha :D
    Nice blog, I love the colours and layout. It's lovely. :)

    Kisses!
    MY DIGITAL DIARIES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your follower target! :) I think outfit posts are everyone's favourite (once your camera situation is sorted)!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely post :) your header is really cute xx
    http://elsie-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pic of the header is so cute♥♥ oh, could you visit my blog and tell me what you think!? (if you can) cause i started it recently and now i need a big help to make better and better posts every time, i hope you found it nice and we can follow each other if you want too! xxx

    www.juliabellisario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute mug! ;) I started blogging almost four years ago and I still love it!!

    caughtinvogue.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just recently found your blog and I'm loving it!

      Delete
  11. oh , it´s nice that you love blogging! :D

    ps: pink isn´t really my thing either ;)

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall