Friday, January 25, 2013

NOTD!

If you follow me on Instagram, (which I hope you do, or will do), you saw a snapshot of my nails a couple of days ago. I had a quick Wal-Mart run and picked up some new Revlon polishes.. I believe from their new collection. I added craft chunky gold glitter to make it pop, as I think the colors used were a good fit for gold.
Revlon Trendy &  Revlon Extravagant.
Although I did love the color, the formula wasn't very impressive... no more than two hours afterwards did they chip off... Literally all the polish chipped off by the end of the day. I did use top coat as a base coat since I was out of a base, maybe that's why, honestly don't think so. The colors were lovely though!


16 comments

  1. I love the way this looks! Too bad it didn't last long, I hate when that happens!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. I LOVE your nails. I'm a nail girl. Love your name too. It's super pretty.

    amanda @ we and serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkle-- The color combo is unexpected too!

    Sandy Warhol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely!

    I just posted a new OOTD post. What do you think?

    i would also appreciate it if you follow my blog too!
    christie-mariee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous nails! :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey these nails are lovely. I love glitter tips and cuticles as well and did a post just like this the other day but with natural nails and glitter gradient tips, you should go have a look :-)

    These are lovely colours

    Maisy

    xx

    http://www.beautyspendingspreex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so cute, really like the idea of finishing it off with glitter. I wish I was more creative with my nails!

    http://www.youremyfavouriteflavour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate it when nail varnish chips off straight away!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is such a pretty look! It's such a shame about the wear time x

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this :) Sparkly nails are my favourite and I love how you've done it!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute bits of glitter on your nails!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! The glitter truly brings out it's color!

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall