Sunday, January 13, 2013

Live. Love. Laugh.

As the saying goes; live, love, laugh. Perhaps it's the most cliche quote out there, but it's meaning still rings true
. Live as though its a privilege, not your given right; no one's life is promised, your tomorrow isn't a guarantee.
Love as though no one is watching. How you feel towards someone shouldn't be determined on how well they can reciprocate the feeling.
Laugh as though no one is listening. Your happiness shouldn't be preponderant  on someone's actions. Experience things that bring you joy.

I purchased this little jewelry stand for only ten bucks at Wal-Mart today, in case you were wondering where it's from.  My little fur ball blends in with my bedding! Happy Sunday to you all.

7 comments

  1. This quote is definitely written on a wall in my mom's house but I still love it. Some times you need to be reminded of the little things that mean the most :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dalia, thank you so much for coming by my blog and commenting! I love your little space here on the web! I read your about me, and we sound so much alike :) I'm glad you have a place to express yourself!

    I love this quote and post! It was perfectly written. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quote is so true. Sometimes people just underestimate all the things they have. We all have got only one life, so we have to derive from it as much as we can. :)

    What do you think about following each other? :>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So i totally came up with that (Liv, Love, Laugh) in high school cause my nickname is Liv, and I thought it was cool to have letters that went 3, 4, 5) .... but now i see it everywhere. I'm sure someone came up with it before I did, but I still feel very much attached to the slogan (also, it's my blog title)

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall