Thursday, January 10, 2013

Let's Get Inspired: Lily Collins

So most people have, or in my opinion should have some fashion icon,or someone to inspire them. As for me, Lily Collins is that girl. She is radiating on and off the big screen, on and off the red carpet. I've found some of my favorite red carpet looks and candids of 2012. Yes, an overload of pictures, brace yourself for the beauty that is Lily Collins!
Lily Collins had a pretty good year, in 2012 we saw her movies like Mirror Mirror, which was adorable and she had some indie projects going on. She looked flawless at her Mirror Mirror premieres, world wide, among other red carpet events. Let me just say, a dark lip definitely suits her!
Here's some of her looks on the red carpet/ premieres:




Like I've said she's gorgeous on and off a red carpet. Her style is very relaxed and comfortable, yet fashionable, a style I can relate to. From what I've seen she can go a little soft-grungy to a little bohemian, and sometimes full out girly. Either way I love her looks! Here she is off a red carpet:








She can be grungy yet cute. Go from feminine to a little more androgynous. She is my muse, and ultimate girl crush! See her in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones come August! Well, one of my many inspirations, but yes she is a forerunner for my favorite at the moment. If you'd like to see more of these kinds of posts let me know! Whose your style inspiration? Who have you been looking up to lately? Let me know in the comments! Love to hear from you guys!

17 comments

  1. She is gorgeous and I agree - her style is lovely! Definitely an inspiration :)

    Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is very pretty and i am really loving the looks you posted, very inspiring (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her Eyebrows are too die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too pretty! Her eyebrows are amazing *swoon* x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. her eyebrows! x.x<33

    following you :)
    Join my galaxy leggings giveaway!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks effortlessly amazing in anything :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty & her style is so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree that she can be grungy and cute at the same time, she has blossomed into quite a darling these days :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is absolutely gorgeous, I love her style!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilly collins is always so gorgeous and put together, adore her style!

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/brave-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  11. seriously love this post, Lilly is stunning!
    great blog! now following and looking forward to more posts lovely :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall