Monday, January 7, 2013

InstaFAIL


So my lovelies its been some odd days since I've posted anything, and today I'd like to share my Instagram frustrations! I've been posting more frequently, not much but a whole heck of lot more than I had been and I have one issue... HASHTAGS! I don't know if its an android user thing, or just my model but my captions/hashtags never show up! When I first started "instagraming" everything worked fine, I would get a good amount of likes and such due to the hashtags. Now that they don't work I don't think anyone sees my pictures! Granted my following is small, so the hashtags were a good way so others could see, but now that they don't work I've been hung out to dry! 
If it my captions worked I'd probably be more enthused about the app, and take more snapshots.... As they don't work I feel like a sitting duck. Perhaps this is one of the many signs that point to me getting a new phone!? Who knows! I've recently changed my name on Instagram as well, TIBdalia, seemed more fitting for my blog! Give me a follow! How do you guys like Instagram? I'd love to follow fellow bloggers! Let me know your thoughts, complaints and such! 

13 comments

  1. Hi there just came cross your blog :)

    I love looking at people's instragram pictures but I never really post any myself. I think I must be one of the only people I know that isn't obsessed with it haha! Also that greek quote is SO cute!

    If you have a chance, pop over to my blog? :) If you enjoy maybe we could follow each other. X

    Lucy www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hashtags don't show up?? Hmm, that's weird. I have an android, and it shows up on mine. I liked Instagram when I first signed up, but now I kind of got tired of it for some reason. I think I just prefer to blog instead. Plus, there's so mnay people stealing other people's pictures. It's hard to determine what should be posted or not. :/

    Love your blog, by the way! Now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what's wrong! Thank you for following!

      Delete
  3. aw i wish i could help you, but i literally have one of those old nokias haha i'm so not with the times. i hope you figure it out! you can probably google it, I bet a few people probs ran into the same frustrations. and i love the hamburger bed hahah oh that made me laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried googling it... I found no resolution :c thank you though!

      Delete
  4. I need Intagram in my life, love this post x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess my only complaint is that my phone camera is rubbish so all my instagram photos are blurry :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i havent even joined instagram so i can't help you there. but love these photos! :)


    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's maybe an Android thing. I have an iPhone and my hashtags work fine. I hope you figure it out soon!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog. I have instagram on my ipod touch, but really want an iphone now with a better camera as the pictures are a but :s :)

    instagram: mintyessence
    www.mintyessence.com
    (I am currently running a giveaway)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall