Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In With the New

As the saying goes, out with the old, in with the new. As this new year commences I aim newer goals, not resolutions. Something about the cliche "New Year's resolution" title makes these goals so fragile, as if you relapse into a bad habit is okay... I don't know maybe it's just me.  I have however, as I've said made goals for myself, they go as followed:
Beauty/Health:
    • Set up and maintain a legitimate beauty regime!
    • Tone up my stubborn belly!
    • Eat more, and eat more healthy.
    • Excercise more in general.
School/Career:
    • Find NEW JOB! Like, yesterday!
    • Make more definite decisions about further schooling.
    • Save! Save! Save!
Life:
    • Learn how to drive!!!!!! Like ASAP!
    • Improve cooking skills!
    • Learn how to be more patient, with any circumstance or person.
    • Recognize the smallest of blessings.
These are just a few of my goals for this coming year, even though I'm sure there's room for improvement in other areas! Do any of you have any goals to accomplish this year? Let me know!


7 comments

  1. these all sound really good. and achievable! and alot of them are similar to my own!x

    http://adashofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your goals! You are such a positive person and you can tell :). I don't make any resolutions, I just always wish for every year to be better than the last.

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year! I need to find a new job too!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome resolutions! I need to tone up my belly as well!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the resolutions you've made, and I wish you the best of luck with them all! xx



    www.ittykitty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall