Sunday, January 27, 2013

ABC's About Me Survey.



I saw this little tag/survey on one of my current favorite bloggers ohsummercandy, it looked like great fun and I just love answering random questions as it's a great way to get to know fellow bloggers. Without further due, here's my answers!

A - Age: Twenty.
B - Bed size: Full.
C - Chore you hate: Laundry! It seems never ending!
D - Drink of choice: I hate alcohol.. but I do love me some creame pop.
E - Essential start to your day item: umm, probably my phone. I always check it before I even get out of bed.
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'2"... and a HALF!
I - Instruments you play(ed): Nada. I suck at life :c
J - Job: Cashier. I need a new job!
K - Kids: None, but my niece might as well count as mine too, she's everyone's child!
L - Living arrangements: Still with Mummy and Daddy... Even if I could afford to move out, I don't think they'd let me.. Latino parents know how to love you to death!
M - Mom's name: Eusebia. Unique right? She hates it :c
N - Nicknames: Lala, Bubbie, Dals, Cris.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When my sister had her baby, I stayed with her since her boyfriend had to go to work the day after she was born.
P - Pet Peeve: Oh goodness, I have loads... Umm, but hypocrisy is big on the list.
Q - Quote from a movie:? "I opened up to you and you judged me." Tiffany (Jennifer Lawrence) from The Silver Linings Playbook.
R - Right or left handed: Right hand.
S - Siblings: Only an older sister.
T - Time you wake up: nine-ish.
U- Underwear: It is preferred.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Onions.
W - What makes you run late: Other people!
X - X-rays you've had: I got some of my mouth before I got braces.
Y - Yummy food you make: Sliced potatoes... any type of potatoes... I love potatoes.
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys, (as is Summers) I literally had an obsession when I was a kid.

Hope you enjoyed this tag/survey! It'd be great if anyone else participated in it! Let me know if you're doing it! I'd love to read your answers! 

7 comments

  1. Love your answers!! Eusebia is quite the name how do you even pronounce that!?

    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, ew-sey-bia she really hates it!

      Delete
  2. great post! it was lovely to read and i love the layout of your blog!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. potatoes are my absolute favourite food no matter how they're cooked YUM

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog, i will definitely do this soon!

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall