Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winterlicious Tag!

Decided to do the Winterlicious Tag floating around YouTube and Blogger. Respond! Comment below with 
your own responses! Or do the tag and show me your responses!
Questions!
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?

3 comments

  1. LOvely post !
    How about following each other love ?

    http://ourlilmess.blogspot.in/
    Hope to see you there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie (: I had already seen this tag on youtube and I think I might do it on my blog!

    xx,
    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall