Sunday, December 9, 2012

Random Chatter!

First week blogging!

As promised I've blogged my weekly schedule, and since it's a first I'd like to share my thoughts, concerns and feelings! Although traffic hasn't been  severe for this first week I won't let that damper my spirits. I was often times concerned no one would even read my posts, and I guess sometimes I still worry about that. To be honest I can't dwindle on that negativity! Even if only one or two people read my blog, I'll be forever grateful, and the few that have this week I'm just that, grateful. 
I sometimes worry my blog is too all over the place, as an avid reader of many different blogs I realize they all have a main theme, so to speak. Fashion blogs are solely fashion; as well are beauty blogs, book blogs and the like. I get concerned my interests are too broad and may not appeal to those fashion, beauty and book bloggers. I'd like to consider myself a life enthusiast, as my blog isn't one theme, but all about my life, and my array of interests. I hope that at least some of my interests appeal to some of you readers.
I don't like to dwell on negativity so I shan't. However I would really appreciate any critique out there! If you'd like a different schedule; if you'd prefer I be one of those blogs that solely focuses on one subject (i.e fashion, beauty, etc). Any opinions on how to better my blog would  be very much appreciated.
I do see myself changing things in the far future, I'm none too happy with my blog's name, and hope to come upon some divine inspiration for a name that will incorporate all my interests and odd-isms  I'm a perfectionist, so naturally I'm rarely pleased with how things stay, well not pleased for too long at least!
I also hope to get a camera with MUCH better quality so I can post more comfortably. Again I'm thankful to those few who've stopped by, and as promised my bi-weekly posting schedule is still in full affect... So therefore, no posts this week, but please don't hesitate to drop a comment! I'm always checking my dashboard for new posts from other bloggers, so even if I'm not posting I'm not absent either! c;
Massive virtual hug to those who read this. 




3 comments

  1. Hi Daila, I just started a blog you should check it out. www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com i'm doing a Sephora giveaway. You should enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dalia I have been bogging for just over a year and I promise you although blogging is a very slow process you will pick up subscribers who enjoy your content as you go along, write as you feel and enjoy the process- I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, its a slow process, but I've enjoyed it so far!

      Delete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall