Friday, December 14, 2012

Random Chatter... Again!

So many Random Chatters I've been having! Well my lovelies, although I had formatted a schedule for my posts; and although it's only been a week in my original "bi-weekly" schedule I've decided to do away with it. Of course that doesn't mean I won't be posting! A week and I'm already far too deep in. I just like the freedom of posting whatever, whenever. Thank you to the few who've stopped by, not only to comment, but those who actually follow. It's a grand feeling to know someone is interested in what you're saying! I solemnly swear to post more, tweet more, and instagram more! Until next time, smile on... and I leave you with some web camera fun!

Yes, I look absolutely ghastly, but I believe sometimes you have to confront your insecurities head on. Thus the no makeup, hair up look. Confidence comes far within. No amount of makeup or photo editing software will mask how I'd feel in person. Therefore accentuate your insecurities and own them! With that I bid you farewell c:



2 comments

  1. I always say only blog if you feel like it! if you keep forcing yourself to do it..it then gets boring!

    Just peeped your previous post! Gorgeous xmas tree!


    xo, natasha solae
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall