Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello my lovelies! As the holidays approach I decided to make a gift guide for any type of girl! Whether she be a glamour girl, or a geek misfit anyone will enjoy these products! I've listed all products below, hope you enjoy!
1. Urban Decay Naked products
2. Clarisonic Gift sets
    • Clarisonic Plus Cleansing System BUY HERE
    • Clarisonic Plus AntiAging Systime BUY HERE
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC BUY HERE

4. Glint & Gleam Jewelry
5. ThinkGeek Thumb Drives (for her inner geek!)
    • Star Wars duo BUY HERE
    • DC Comics duo BUY HERE
    • Tardis BUY HERE (unfortunately out of stock the last time I checked)

7 comments

  1. Love the bag!
    Jess
    xxx
    sittingprettyvintage.blogspot.com
    p.s. check out the xmas giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jewellery! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. I am now following you :)

    Would be great to follow each other

    lurchhoundloves.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to check out that new Naked palette!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift guide! Love glint & gleam's jewelry and that clarisonic gift set would be perfect! Thanks for checking out my blog :)
    xx Allie
    http://www.a-songtopassthetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want the Naked basics - no idea why as I don't need it it just looks cute! Also, definitely buying myself a tardis usb as soon as they come back in stock!!! NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the new naked basics - don't need it but it just looks so cute! Also, definitely buying myself a tardis as soon as they come back in stock!! NEED! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love naked pallet :)
    awesome post!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall