Monday, December 31, 2012

C2NY: Favorite Fashion Trends & Beauty Products of 2012

My last C2NY post! Today, New Years Eve I bring you my favorite fashion trends of 2012, as well as the beauty products I've loved this year. 
  1. Baroque is such an intricate style that is sure to embellish whatever piece, in a fabulous way!
  2. Oxblood this color is absolutely gorgeous. I've always gravitated towards darks, so this is just my style!
  3. Peplum style anything will find a way to flatter even the most unshapely person! Not to mention how chic it looks!
  4. Urban Decay Naked Palette (original) this palette is a product with such longevity, and I don't see myself getting bored with it, regardless of it's newer brethren, (i.e Naked 2, Naked Basics).
  5. Lubriderm has been a God send for my overly dry skin, such a great body lotion.
  6. Revlon Lip Butters were all the hype on Youtube, as well as some blogs. I've stocked up on a few and love how moisturizing they are!
So my lovelies, as a new day, and new year approaches I'm glad to have shared what I've loved this year. May your new year be filled with blessings and happiness. Thank you for the few who've been with me for this first month of my "serious blogging" experience. c;

6 comments

  1. Great trends! Lovely post, dear. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peplum tops! I'll definitely be continuing the trend in 2013.

    Thanks for the blog comment, follow for follow? www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red bah is beautiful ! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all these trends, I always love winter trends :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall