Friday, December 21, 2012

12.21.2012

Doomsday I say! Today is what many believed to be the end of civilization. Well, I don't know about you guys but to me it was another day. Today as the Georgia air cools to chilly windy days I spent time with my family, not because it was the end of the world, but because I love them! Don't let these types of thoughts put life into perspective. Our time is always borrowed, regardless of an "end of the world" prophecy or not, make your time count!

As the holidays approach I did some last minute Christmas shopping with my father and niece. Yes, the photo bomber in the back would be my father! I love the time spent with these two, and never take it for granted! We were just having some good ole web camera fun. c:
As the saying goes, "love, laugh, live".

 

8 comments

  1. You and your babies are so adorable!

    And I didn't believe tht yesterday was doomsday either! ha

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I didn't do anything special yesterday either! Guess we all lived through the doomsday!


    Black and Vanilla
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall