Friday, November 16, 2012

Serious blogger in the Making!

Okay so I've deleted all but one of my previous posts. I'd like to start over, and mean it this time! I kept the one blog post because it was honestly the only one I felt I actually put effort into and didn't bare delete it!

I've edited my about me with the following:

I've formatted a schedule for future posts, that as of  December 3, 2012 WILL be in effect.
I'd like to do biweekly posts, three within the weeks I'll be posting, with a empty gap week in between.
Schedule:
  • Monday- Love it Loathe it Monday
    • I'll be sharing my current likes/dislikes.. they'll range from basically anything.. I'll keep the maximum of both loves and loathes to three. c:
  • Wednesday- Toss up Wednesday 
    • I'll be posting whatever, literally! Ha, It'll be more random posting nothing in specific.
  • Friday- Fun Friday
    • I'll be posting entertainment related things. New music, new movies, tv shows and the like.
This schedule, if done biweekly seems more reasonable than me trying to post every week, since I've obviously failed at it before!

(via copy and paste from my about me)

This time I mean business! So beginning December 3rd I will be blogger! So please don't hesitate to follow, I'd be much obliged if you did. Also if you'd like me to check your blog out don't hesitate to ask!


Always,
-D

2 comments

  1. Good luck on your sched!! Will wait for it!! ♥

    New follower here!!

    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! That's very much appreciated!

      Delete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.

© The Introverted Brunette
Maira Gall